Survival Game in 3 Months (Is it worth sponsoring at this state?)

I got fired from Starbucks and stopped showering for 3 months to create my dream game and here’s what I came up with.

![Screenshot 2024-03-27 234938|690x363](upload://7swX7cWOM1O9sLsfoP2xHxZINiJ

.jpeg)

I’m now just realizing this might be too large of a scope for a broke solo dev lol
If anyone wants to check it out here’s the link, any feedback is appreciated. I don’t know if it’s worth spending 1k robux to sponsor it or if I should just start development on a simpler game since I’m running on scraps.

10 Likes

Very great game, the uis and amount of details that are in the game are fantastic, my mind was actually blown when I played this. It sorta reminded me of booga when I joined so it didn’t take too long to figure it out. , but there could be some improvements;

The chat gets in the way of the customization frame which could be moved out of the way until the player finish the character.

The map seems a little too flat, adding hills would give it a more nature experience.

Exit Buttons after opening guis; I was confused at first on how to close the guis, such as the inventory frame so it would be helpful to have one out for them.

Animations for animals; I love the animals, they add a great benefit to the game, but it felt unusual to watch them move around without moving or walking legs.

Fall Damage

In short; I think the game can definitely go further and a long way with more improvements and mobile support. Sadly, 1k won’t do much for you in sponsoring, only 5k+ or at least that amount. It’s best to advertise your game on social media such as tiktok, youtube, discord or anywhere else.

4 Likes

This game is amazing and you should keep working on it. btw the healing effect stayed permenently on me when I played so that might be a bug

3 Likes

Thanks so much for commenting this was super helpful, I really felt like I was missing something and my game felt empty but I can’t tell if its because I’m the developer or it really lacks content

1 Like

Shoot lol you’re right, I broke something right after I posted this thanks for letting me know

Btw I think a good change you could make would be to compress all the gui’s into one menu that you can go between it would make it less complecated

1 Like

Oof, that’s smart. Wish I did that but I was too busy mindlessly copying “The Survival Game”'s UI design when I started

You are welcome & I’m glad it was, the game does feel a bit empty so more animals, even background music would help. And nah don’t worry, it’s not because you are the developer.

I honestly like the game.

That said, I think you could fix a few things.

1. The Terrain is way too flat, you should try and add some hills

2. The crafting system is a bit confusing. You should have an in-game
    guide.

Otherwise, it’s a pretty great game.

Best of Luck!